7777 Forest Lane
Building B, Suite B-145
Dallas, TX 75230
Request a Consultation
It all Starts here
Covid-19 Update May 2020
Posted by Laurence Weider on May 18, 2020
Your health and safety is our primary concern.
Dr. Weider and his staff are currently offering Virtual Consultations to both new and established patients. In addition, we have implemented multiple safeguards in order to resume surgery while ensuring maximum safety for our patients and staff. Our new standards include:
- Mandatory masks or face coverings for all patients and staff
- Contactless temperature checks
- Enhanced cleaning of all exam rooms as well as the operative suite
- Limiting office visits to the only the patient and one additional person on the day of surgery
- New enhanced anesthesia protocols to minimize risk of viral transmission
- Plenty of hand sanitizer!
Dr. Weider, a native of Southern California, is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon who has maintained a private practice in Dallas, TX since 1999. After attending Stanford University, he obtained his medical degree (M.D.) from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. He then completed a one year surgical internship in Los Angeles at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, followed by a four year general surgery residency in Dallas at Methodist Medical Center, and a two year plastic surgery fellowship in Cleveland at Case Western Reserve University.